Low maintenance spacious well presented two bedroom manufactured home waiting for your personal touches to make it your own.
Enjoy a walking track at your backdoor and a quiet location then this is your opportunity to purchase this affordable home that is waiting for new owners to modernise, redecorate or live in as is.
- The living area is carpeted throughout and consist of an L-shaped open plan lounge dining area with both ceiling fans and a split system air conditioner
- The entry is separated by a half wall from the lounge and features a considerably large linen/storage cupboard. Fantastic size to accommodate any hobby supplies and memorabilia as well as your linen
- Original kitchen in good condition has ample storage with speckled benchtops and peach coloured cabinets, a built-in fan forced oven/grill, cooktop and rangehood
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms have built in robes with mirrored doors, ceiling fans and vertical blinds with pelmets
- A generous bathroom comprises of a glassed in shower, a good sized vanity with large mirror and a separate toilet
- At the rear of the home is a fenced garden with a covered patio area. Add some potted plants or shrubs to make this a great spot for entertaining or relaxing on a Sunday afternoon.
- Adjoining the home is a separate external laundry with extra storage and a 2-car carport
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty
Sorry, no pets permitted