Fantastic opportunity to add your own finishing touches to this 2 bedroom home with an attached light & airy back sunroom.
Enjoy indoor/outdoor living then you will love this home with a glass sliding door from the dining room that leads straight out onto the full width enclosed sunroom that looks over the fenced paved back garden.
- Open plan tiled lounge dining area with good sized windows, ceiling fan & Daikin split system air conditioner.
- Original kitchen in good condition with updated ceramic hotplates, ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry and a breakfast bar.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- A good size bathroom compromises of shower, vanity with large mirror above and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with an external laundry and garden shed at the back.
- This energy efficient home features a 1.5kw solar system and a solar hot water service.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.