Immaculate presented home offers the best affordable retirement living nestled in this peaceful & relaxing environment.
Like to entertain, then this home can offer you that indoor/outdoor living. A glass sliding door leads directly to the full width undercover area perfect for barbecues or family get togethers or just simply a place for you to relax and enjoy.
- Spacious open plan carpeted lounge dining area featuring a glass sliding door leading out to your own undercover entertainment area. The living area has ceiling fans and a Panasonic split system air conditioner
- The updated kitchen has everything to make your life easier. Good storage cabinets including a corner pantry and new benchtops. Easy to clean laminate flooring, Westinghouse built in oven, ceramic cooktop, Fisher Paykel dishwasher and a water filter.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes, good sized windows & ceiling fans.
- The recently renovated & modernised spacious bathroom has a contemporary new shower screen, stylish vanity with large mirror and a separate toilet.
- Adjacent to the entry you will discover a substantial 2 door linen/storage cupboard. Fantastic size to accommodate any hobby supplies as well as your linen.
- Adjoining the home is a separate external laundry with extra storage and a single car carport
- Energy efficient home featuring a 20 Panel Solar System
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty
Sorry, no pets permitted