Newly renovated, this immaculately presented light filled two-bedroom home is an absolute delight and a must to inspect.
Modern contemporary home with nothing left to do but to move in, relax and enjoy your new lifestyle. Redecorated throughout to a high standard with new timber laminate flooring, new ceiling fans, up to date light fittings and painted throughout.
- Open plan lounge dining area with good sized windows, ceiling fan & split system air conditioner. A glass sliding door leads you out onto the back patio area, a great space for that indoor/outdoor living and entertaining.
- Stunning kitchen complimented with Caesar stone benchtops and all new appliances, tiled herringbone splashback and modern fixtures.
- Two generous sized bedrooms, master with walk in robe, 2nd bedroom has built in wardrobe with mirrored doors. Both have new ceiling fans.
- Generous size bathroom features bathtub and enclosed glassed in shower, with a good sized vanity and separate toilet
- The external laundry is generous in size and has extra room for storage or a small work area.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with undercover access to the lounge area.
- The fenced backyard area features an inviting covered patio that runs the full width of the home and is a lovely spot to entertain friends & family or to bring your own established garden pots and create a magic space.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty
Sorry, no pets permitted.