Modern contemporary home featuring 3 bedrooms plus an enclosed sunroom with an extensive rural outlook. An absolute delight to inspect.
Located on the village perimeter this home has everything you could possibly wish for. Fully renovated with all modern fixtures and fittings, easy care tiled floors in all living areas, good size linen cupboard and a spacious fully enclosed sunroom running the width of the home. An ideal spot to entertain family and friends or enjoy that early morning coffee.
- The home features an open plan tiled lounge dining area with a separate entryway, ceiling fans and a split system air conditioner
- Adjacent to the entry you will discover a substantial linen/storage cupboard. Fantastic size to accommodate any hobby supplies as well as your linen.
- Stunning kitchen fully renovated, a dream to cook in with all new appliances including dishwasher, fan forced oven and ceramic hotplates. Fabulous storage including soft touch drawers, corner pantry and good bench space.
- Three carpeted bedrooms, master featuring a generous size walk in robe as well as ceiling fan and air conditioner. The other 2 bedrooms have a built in robes & ceiling fans.
- New modernised bathroom with floor to ceiling tiled walk in shower, good sized vanity and a separate adjoining toilet.
- Adjacent to the home is a 2 car carport and a good sized external laundry at the back.
- This energy efficient home features skylights in the bathroom & toilet to take advantage of the natural light as well as a 5kw solar system and a solar hot water system.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.