Rare opportunity to purchase an affordable spacious home located on the village perimeter with extensive park land views from all living areas and patio.
Nestled in this peaceful location is a charming home with two bedrooms and a study that would be ideal as a craft room or a home office. This home is perfect for indoor/outdoor living with access from the dining room onto the covered outside patio area and the established garden. Add your own finishing touches and relax and enjoy your new lifestyle.
- Open plan lounge dining area that leads via a glass sliding door to your outdoor entertainment area. The carpeted lounge has a ceiling fan & split system air conditioner.
- Original kitchen is in good condition with resurfaced bench tops, updated Fisher & Paykel gas hotplates, electric fan forced oven and ample storage including a corner pantry and breakfast bar.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms, master with an extensive walk in robe and large built in robe in 2nd bedroom. Both rooms have ceiling fans and the master has a new split system air conditioner
- Bonus room is the study which has extensive storage space and would be ideal as a home office or a craft/hobby room.
- Modern recently renovated bathroom features a large walk in fully tiled shower and updated fixtures including a stylish vanity. There is a separate toilet adjacent to the bathroom.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 2 cars with a generous external laundry at the back.
- This energy efficient home features a near new 5kw solar system and a solar hot water service.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.