Burleigh Town Village is an extremely popular well managed “Pet Friendly” over 50’s Residential Park. The village is located just 3kms from a world-famous Surfing beach.
A natural park surrounds the village with most homes within 100 metres of Tallebudgera Creek. The creek is popular for fishing, boating and water sports.
Burleigh Town Village has a Bowling Green, Swimming Pool and brand-new facilities including a residents “Club House” are under construction. The Club House is to include a Library, Craft Room and Rest rooms.
- 2 bedroom house conveniently located close to village amenities.
- Open plan with galley style kitchen and adjacent dining area.
- Comfortable lounge area, carpeted, leads to 2 good sized bedrooms.
- A “no waste space” home with large central located bathroom/laundry.
- The large private backyard is easy maintenance with no lawn to mow.
- The very large double carport can be screened off for entertaining area.
- Best value house in this Village allows for some renovating to be done.
- Land Lease Community, no rates or stamp duty to be paid.
Please call for full details and to arrange an inspection.
There is a bus stop at the front of the village, but you can easily walk to the nearby 24-hour Caltex service station, Hero Hotel, Post Office and various Coffee Shops and Restaurants. The M1 motorway is close by and makes it easy for you to travel and explore the many attractions in this area of the Gold Coast.