Charming well presented home situated on the outside perimeter of the village overlooking native trees and your own small back garden.
Enjoy the seaside, then you will love the small front entry porch with its coastal themed timber slats, giving you a private space to relax.
If you are a keen gardener and love to plant flowers or herbs then the raised garden beds are waiting for your green thumb.
- Carpeted living area with a Fujitsu split system air conditioner, a good size window & sliding glass front door
- Remodelled kitchen featuring white cabinets with soft touch drawers, large pantry, oven & gas hotplates. The dining area is part of the large kitchen and is bright and airy
- 2 carpeted bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans. Both bedrooms lead out onto the full width back patio, a great place to enjoy that morning coffee
- Modern bathroom with a stylish vanity, shower & toilet
- Single car carport adjoins the home as well as a good sized garden shed. Extras include Verticals and curtains throughout the home.
Ingenia Lifestyle Kingscliff is an over 50’s residential park. The park is set amongst 10 acres of landscaped gardens and is ideally located to enjoy everything the Gold Coast, Tweed Valley and Tweed Coast have to offer.
Pet friendly subject to park management approval.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.